DG3 Europe is one of the leading suppliers of print and visual communication services across Europe. We provide comprehensive solutions from our world class facilities that include everything from design to distribution. We are one of the largest digital print providers in the United Kingdom and a leading provider of financial print services. We also provide advanced digital marketing solutions that can be fully integrated into our print solutions.
- Litho Print
- Digital Print
- Large Format Print
- Transactional Print
- Personalised Print
- Facilities Management
- Design and Creative Services
- Concept Development
- Photo Editing
- Typesetting and Composition
- Interactive Media – EDG3
- Web Design
- App Design
- Marketing and Document Solutions
- Conventional and Transactional Mailing
- Global Distribution
- Barcode & OCR Technology
- Manual & Automated Insertion
- Pick & Pack
As the Managing Director of DG3’s European business, Gary is responsible for all aspects of strategy, planning and day-to-day operations. Gary is the founder and owner of Leycol Printers, a company he sold to DG3. Gary has over 30 years of experience. He began his career as an apprentice machine minder at WML Litho, studying at the London School of Printing. After graduating, Gary worked for several commercial printing companies before forming Leycol Printers. Gary joined DG3 in 2017 in connection with the acquisition of Leycol.show more
David Willison is the Sales Director for DG3 Group (Holdings) Limited in the UK. He first came into the industry in 1989, before joining Apollo UK Ltd in 1993, who were subsequently acquired by DG3. His career has always been in sales and customer service, with managerial responsibilities since 2010. During his time in the industry David has covered all key areas of print and communications from traditional litho printing, digital printing and mailing services to current upstream and interactive solutions.show more
John is responsible for the day to day running of DG3’s fast moving digital print, finishing and mailing business. John has over 20 years’ experience in digital operations having spent many years working for a large London based digital printer before joining DG3 in 2005.
Technology Director - EDG3 Solutions
With nearly thirty years working in IT within the print industry Mark heads up the UK technology team, responsible for IT, creative and development. Mark has an excellent all round understanding of production, MIS, infrastructure, data security and development, working with both clients and internal teams to provide technical solutions that meet their requirements in the fast evolving world of communication.show more
Nick is commercial director of DG3 Group (Holdings) and oversees all aspects of manufacturing and purchasing operations. Having previously been commercial director of Leycol, Nick has a wealth of experience in covering all aspects of DG3’s ever expanding Litho and Digital operations and purchasing network.
Products & Solutions
- Web2Print – Order printed materials 24/7 at the touch of a button with Web2Print
Interactive Media – EDG3
- Apps: Showcase your brand anywhere, at any time with your own IOS and Android App
- i-version Plus: Give your printed media a digital makeover with i-version plus, creating an engaging interactive customer experience.
- QR Codes: Scan and instantly take your customers on a brand journey with QR Codes – all you need is an advert, a barcode and a smartphone.
- Augmented Reality: Using the newest of digital technologies, create a dynamic virtual experience to create that WOW factor with Augmented Reality!
Marketing and Document Solutions
- KitBuilder: KitBuilder allows our clients to manage print, demand and fulfilment assets online.
- ClientNet: ClientNet provides our clients with real-time, internet-based document project management.
- Web CMS: Web CMS allows our clients to easily and quickly edit and control content within their global websites
Get Started with DG3
DG3 is a leading provider of sophisticated print and visual communications services to corporations and organizations around the globe. We offer advanced marketing, print and document solutions services and we specialize in providing end-to-end communications solutions for both regional and global organizations of all types and sizes.