Jersey City, New Jersey, August 16, 2010: Diversified Global Graphics Group (DG3), a worldwide leader in graphic and electronic communication solutions, announced the availability of its proprietary XBRL viewer fully integrated into FundInSite» summary prospectus and shareholder report document solution. This addition to FundINSite makes the tool the most comprehensive for compliance communications and the most shareholder-friendly to all audiences.
The XBRL viewer was developed internally and is seamlessly integrated into the summary prospectus viewing experience. In addition the viewer can be installed on client servers for use by fund companies that host their own documents. The viewer has the following features:
* Fully customizable viewing experience designed by the fund company
* Risk and return category hyperlinks for fast navigation at the top of each instance
* Printer friendly and ñzoomableî for larger type
* Exportable to Microsoft¬ Excel
* Downloadable XML for use in other XBRL viewers
* Display in the same window or a pop-up window
* Automatically adopts new schemas from the SEC
* Permanent database of XBRL documents
* Instant availability if DG3 provides XBRL tagging service
DG3 provides full service marketing and compliance communications for fund companies, including document preparation, production and distribution services. In addition, DG3 provides advanced compliance management systems as a service. These services combined with the launch of the proprietary XBRL viewing technology gives fund companies a true turnkey one stop shop when fulfilling their disclosure requirements.
The XBRL viewer is integrated into FundINSite, DG3Ís proprietary summary prospectus rule compliance information hosting and display solution, which provides the following features:
* High quality marketing appeal and most user friendly for fund shareholders
* Single source, proprietary and wholly owned solution
* Immediate availability of documents
* No customization fees
* Rapid availability of new micro-sites
* One-of-a-kind usage analytics engine
Fixed demonstrations via WebEx»:
DG3 is hosting web demonstrations of the system each Wednesday at 1pm Eastern Standard Time. For an invitation to a demonstration, fund companies may email: firstname.lastname@example.org and a login to the demonstration will be emailed promptly.
Contacts for a free personalized demonstration of the system:
Fund companies interested in a personalized demonstration with the look and feel of their fund should contact one of the following individuals based on their location:
|Fund Companies East of Chicago:
|Fund Companies Chicago and West:
About The DG3 Group of Companies
DG3 is a leading provider of worldwide print and communications solutions operating in strategic geographic markets worldwide including Jersey City, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney, and Manila. DG3 provides comprehensive graphic communication solutions to corporate, financial services, pharmaceutical and academic institutions worldwide. For more information, please visit www.dg3.com.
Executive Vice President, Corporate Development