Variable and Postal Data Coordinator
Department: Mail Services
This is an internal supportive role which provides communication between Production, Variable Data and Mail Services departments. The candidate is responsible for reviewing and accepting work submitted into VDP and answering emails as needed. Position also provides basic postage and mail requirements support for Sales and Estimating. This includes, but is not limited to, job management, data upload and retrieval from USPS portal, communication with postal employees, proficient communication skills through email and phone and general office support.
- Review and accept Dashboard work orders
- Respond to Production with jobs status as requested
- QC work performed by Variable Data Associates against dashboard instructions
- Send email communications to Production of completed work
- Manage daily postal uploads
- Retrieve finalized postage statements from PostalOne
- Update Monarch with final postage figures
- Respond to requests for postage estimates from sales and production
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to discover inconsistencies between work requested and work performed.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both co-workers and customers.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate to demands of the business as required.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably within a mail services data department.
- Office administration experience in a multi-tasking office environment.
- Experience within a professional services environment preferred
The job is primarily performed in an office environment. Some work may be done in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment that may be noisy, hot, and humid. The environment can be stressful at time with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. No travel involved.
It is DG3 North America’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and to provide equal employment opportunity and individual growth opportunities to all Associates in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and Executive Orders as well as all implementing regulations.