Strategic Account Manager
Argyle is a fast-growing creative communications firm offering end-to-end, in-house execution capabilities. Our experienced and passionate team is composed of attorneys, designers, project managers, thinkers, and web developers. We collaborate together around a process that encompasses drafting, editing, designing, and publishing across all digital and print channels. We are thrilled that communications prepared by Argyle have contributed to trustful relationships between our clients and their readers, whether investors, employees, or other stakeholders. In turn, our commitment to our clients has resulted in meaningful long-term relationships with some of the most respected public and private companies in the world.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values for our firm. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.
Learn more at www.argyleteam.com.
We are looking to add Strategic Account Managers to our team to oversee critical projects for our highest profile clients. Our Strategic Account Managers are responsible for the successful coordination of digital and print investor communication projects (design and publication of ESG/Annual Reports, Proxy Statements, and websites), for Fortune 1000 corporations. You will be the primary point of contact for our clients’ corporate attorneys, sustainability officers and IR/corporate communications teams. Internally, you will work closely with Argyle’s team of relationship managers, advisors, designers, project managers, website, composition, and print professionals.
You will be trained on our tools and processes, and best practices in investor communications. From there, you will collaborate closely with internal resources to meet tight deadlines for our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account Management: oversee client projects from kick-off calls to go-live.
- Project Planning: ensure internal visibility of all anticipated client activity; share relevant updates with internal teams.
- Quality Control Management: ensure that milestones and deliverables are precise, accurate and on-time, coach, and guide clients to better understand our processes and capabilities.
- Project Expertise: collaborate with the Argyle Sales Team in demonstrations, conference calls, service level agreements and preparation of responses to RFPs.
- Time Management: multi-task, prioritize client needs, balance simultaneous projects, coordinate conference calls and meetings.
- Margin Control: track costs and upsell opportunities where appropriate, ensure projects are delivered within timeframe and to the highest standards while assuming responsibility for internal and external resources and costs.
- Project Review: lead project reviews and debrief calls.
- Client Management: guide client expectations effectively and professionally, record significant client contacts, manage service level agreements, support in business renewal efforts.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A genuine passion for great customer service.
- Agency, corporate or educational experience in communications, sensitivity to effective design.
- Understanding of a creative workflow.
- Comfort with Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and a broad aptitude for learning new skills and IT tools.
- Some knowledge of corporate reporting (Annual and Quarterly Reports, Proxy Statements, Sustainability Reports, Shareholder Meetings, etc.).
- Some knowledge of SEC rules and regulations a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed-oriented with a strong multi-tasking ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Education and Experience
The job may be performed remotely or at an onsite office environment as needed. The job can be stressful at times with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. Travel to client locations may occasionally be required.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time