Capable of Running 3 or more machines at the same time or 2 machines while loading pockets. Operates within company productivity and quality goals. Sets, operates, maintains all stitching equipment, Horizon, and hopper feeders with soft fold and hard attachments, sets 3-hole punch, handles minor repairs, follows preventive maintenance schedules, can approve own work, can perform 2 deep works with, 4th and 5th knife, repair stitching heads and can train support staffs.
- Run 3 or more machines at the same time or running 2 machines while loading
- Minor repairs and preventive maintenance
- Operates and set folders with attachments, glue fold, multiple up work, score, gate, fold, trim and slit.
- Operates within the company productivity and quality goals
- Can approve own work, and can train and support staff
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and understand Job Tickets, communicate, and give instructions to the Box and Loader personnel on special requirements of certain jobs that is relayed to them by Supervisors.
- Physical ability to stand for 8 hours a day or more.
- Physical ability to lift and move products of up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis throughout the course of the entire shift.
- Constant turning, lifting, and bending throughout the shift
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma
- Prior experience required.
This job is performed in a fast-paced production environment. The environment can be stressful in order to meet deadlines and requires physical ability. There is also a large amount of squatting bending and lifting required. In the summer months the warehouse, although air conditioned, will be hot and humid. Because of the machinery the warehouse is also quite noisy and requires hearing protection at all times. During our peak season, our employees are also required to work a considerable amount of overtime.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EEO Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.