Senior Accounting Associate – Accounts Payable
Department: DGSI – Diversified Graphics Services
With over 40 years of experience and as a global leader in business communication and marketing solutions, DG3 is trusted by some of the largest companies. We deliver client-centric, data-driven, omni-channel solutions for companies in a variety of industries around the world. For more information and more about our company visit https://dg3.com/about/
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Associate to be responsible in performing booking of invoices, PO / statement reconciliations and analysis related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Review and verify scanned invoices from NA Finance
- Sort then match invoices with PO.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Apply payments done thru electronic transfers.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions with vendor statements.
- Maintain electronic copies of vendor invoices.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Coordinate with HR for payment of approved expense reports.
- Maintain accrual file for pertinent accounts (Freight, Temp Help, Legal/Professional Fees etc.)
- Propose and maintain internal controls to ensure accuracy of invoices expenses booked
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Perform Ad Hoc tasks and other related functions as needed.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 4 years work experience in Accounting / Finance with main focus on ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field
- Proficient on Advance MS Excel functions
- Able to work on a US Eastern time zone (Philippine time: 8:30pm to 5:30am, NIGHT SHIFT)
- Willing to work REMOTELY.
- Experience to Shared Service Companies or Multinational environment is preferred.
- Strong oral & written communication skills in English.
- Able to work ASAP, highly preferred.
Education and Experience
Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.