The Promotional Coordinator you will support initiatives throughout the entire promotional campaign including idea generation, product research, sourcing, presentation creation, order processing and procurement, all while maintaining communications with our high volume of established clients. This role is client focused with a heavy emphasis on project management. Successful candidates will possess 3 or more years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality.
- Primary point of contact for internal and external customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
- Manage and oversee projects from beginning to end make sure the event date was met.
- Collaborate with clients in brainstorming process of their marketing roll-out, based on criteria such audience, budget and delivery date.
- Develop presentations for clients by sourcing promotional goods to brand and distribute, in order to utilize as a creative marketing tool.
- Manage relationships with Fortune 100 & 500 companies.
- Exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and satisfies customers
- Assists with daily operation of the promotional group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
- Create virtual comps to aid in the client’s marketing plan.
- Keep track of the market and product trends in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
- Responsible for tracking all invoices and expenses against budget.
- Reporting regularly to Promotional Director on fiscal status.
- May staff trade show and promotional events as needed.
- Responsible for managing inventory of in-house premiums and fulfillment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Promotional Industry
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint (creative PowerPoint presentations required during interview process and in role)
- MAC friendly and knowledge of Keynote
- Graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must demonstrate their ability to write clearly, succinctly and in a manner, that appeals to a wide audience.
- Excellent communication skills. Should have good listening ability and excellent communication skills to develop rapport.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing or promotional coordinator for an advertising or marketing agency or other large company with multiple concurrent projects.
The job is primarily performed in an office environment. Some work may be done in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment that may be noisy, hot, and humid. The environment can be stressful at time with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. This position requires up to 25% travel.
It is DG3 North America’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and to provide equal employment opportunity and individual growth opportunities to all Associates in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and Executive Orders as well as all implementing regulations.