Promotional Account Representative
The Promotional Account Representative will support initiatives throughout the entire promotional campaign including idea generation, product research, sourcing, presentation creation, order processing and procurement, all while maintaining communications with one of our high-profile clients. This role is client focused with a heavy emphasis on project management. Successful candidates will possess 3 or more years of experience in the promotional industry with a strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality.
- Primary point of contact for a Fortune 500 company, initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
- Oversee and manage day to day activity on client’s online portal.
- Manage and oversee projects from beginning to end make sure the event date was met.
- Collaborate with clients in brainstorming process of their marketing roll-out, based on criteria such audience, budget and delivery date.
- Develop presentations for clients by sourcing promotional goods to brand and distribute, in order to utilize as a creative marketing tool.
- Exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and satisfies customers
- Assists with daily operation of the promotional group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
- Create virtual comps to aid in the client’s marketing plan.
- Keep track of the market and product trends in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
- Responsible for tracking all invoices and expenses against budget.
- Reporting regularly to Promotional Director on fiscal status.
- May staff trade show and promotional events as needed.
- Responsible for managing inventory of in-house premiums and fulfillment.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Promotional Industry
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint (creative PowerPoint presentations required during interview process and in role)
- Customer/Client Focus.
- MAC friendly
- Graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must demonstrate their ability to write clearly, succinctly and in a manner, that appeals to a wide audience.
- Excellent communication skills. Should have good listening ability and excellent communication skills to develop rapport.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Technical Capacity.
Education and Experience
- A. or B.S. degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing or promotional coordinator for an advertising or marketing agency or other large company with multiple concurrent projects.
The job is primarily performed in an office environment. Some work may be done in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment that may be noisy, hot, and humid. The environment can be stressful at time with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. This position requires up to 15% travel.
EEO Statement: DG3 North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All that qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran