Part Time Stocking Associate
Department: Managed Services / GSMS
We are looking for mature, reliable, and professional individual needed 19 hours/week during evening to night hours, Monday through Thursday, to review and replenish office supply inventory across multiple supply stations within a large office building located in NYC/the Battery Park neighborhood in the World Financial Center.
- Receive, store, and distribute inbound office supply shipments
- Perform and log accurate inventory counts using a mobile tablet
- Gather and replenish depleted supply inventory items
- Log various count/quantity entries and submit daily activity/data entry reports utilizing a web-based application
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and management
- Perform assigned duties by the required means and using the required tools
- Able to maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Able to adhere to all safety and security policies
- Experience with data entry and Microsoft Excel are a definite plus
- Performing work responsibilities on time, as scheduled, and with requisite high accuracy
- Able to lift packages of up to 40 lbs.
- Reliability and consistency are absolute musts.
Education and Experience
The job is performed in a highly structured and professional office environment
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign, modify, or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as needed at any time.
EEO Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.