Operations Manager, Cruise Industry Managed Services
Department: Cruise Industry Managed Services
CIMS operates print shops on cruise ships – it is an outsource solution for the industry. The Operations Manager of Cruise Industry Managed Services (CIMS) is responsible ensure the overall end to end smooth operation of our CIMS business with heavy internal departments and client interaction. This role also ensures overall client satisfaction. CIMS is one of DG3’s Managed Services Divisions offerings and is a critical part of the strategic vision of DG3. The ideal candidate will study under the VP and eventually assume responsibility for day-to-day operations of the CIMS business, including team management. This is an exceptional career growth opportunity for the ideal candidate.
Coordinate with internal departments to ensure smooth operations of CIMS within DG3 guidelines
- Oversee seamless invoicing to clients.
- Document and maintain all client SOW’s and internal SOP’s related to the business, gain approval and ensure teams know them.
- Oversee vendor relationships and performance related to the services (staffing, equipment, inventory)
- Coordinate all client driven requirements and communication to other teams within DG3.
- Oversee the functionality of onboardprint.com to ensure smooth global CIMS operations.
- Preparation and submission of all clients facing metrics
- Assist in preparing proposals for new clients and project plans for new client implementations
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly organized and excellent follow up skills
- Analytic skills (Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Heavy process experience
- 5 + years’ experience in working in the cruise industry preferred (internal or external)
- Understanding of the digital printing process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, completing tasks on schedule
- Excellent customer communications skills with the ability to multi-task projects
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
Education and Experience
- This will be remote (Ft. Lauderdale/Miami).
- Travel to client offices regularly should be expected.
- Some international travel should be expected over time.
EEO Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.