Office Liaison/Customer Service Associate
Print production group for a major pharma client seeks a candidate with good communication skills and computer knowledge to assist with everyday workflow. This is a highly visible role with company’s largest client and the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. The candidate is responsible for providing client service and administrative support for one or more major accounts within a major account team.
- Monitoring of art files file uploads
- Job tracking through customer portal
- Order of insertion products and journal reprints
- Tracking of shipments
- Managing drop ship and data lists
- Produce quarterly reports for paper program
- Quote retrieval and input
- Responding to calls and e-mail pertaining to job status
- Learn to be the backup for billing and shipping.
- Additional projects and responsibilities that may be assigned
- Reception and phone coverage support as needed
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient communication skills through email and phone, general office support, billing and project tracking for all accounts.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both co-workers and customers.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials (spelling and grammar), establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate to demands of the business as required.
- Previous work in the printing industry or ad agency is a plus
- Knowledge of Hagen or Monarch is a plus
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in an administrative support role.
- Office administration experience in a multi-tasking office environment.
- Experience within a professional services environment preferred
The job is primarily performed in an office environment. Some work may be done in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment that may be noisy, hot, and humid. The environment can be stressful at time with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. No travel involved.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.