Manager of People and Culture (MPC)
The PCS of Cruise Industry Managed Services (CIMS) is a high-level Project Manager capable of a full workload. The individual is responsible for overseeing the travel and hiring of our shipboard team as well the travel and scheduling of our shoreside technicians. Alongside out partners, the PCS is responsibility for managing the Keyman and Training Program. CIMS is one of DG3’s Managed Services Divisions offerings and is a critical part of the strategic vision of DG3. CIMS operates print shops on cruise ships – it is an outsource solution for the industry. This position is critical to the success of our offering as reliably delivering great passenger print communications, 365 days a year, is one of our brand promises and most important deliverable.
- Provide expert knowledge around HR Shared Services and Service Delivery to provide a better shipboard employee experience and to enhance crew engagements.
- Act as the primary client contact throughout the client crewing process; escalate needs, issues, concerns to the business partners and management as appropriate.
- Manage and facilitate new hire onboarding and training throughout our partners – assist our hiring partners manage travel/accommodations (as necessary), schedule trainings, lead onboarding trainings, serve as main support contact for new hires and liaise/track new hires through training program completion.
- Acting as a Project Manager by monitoring and identifying any Keyman issues to mitigate risk while ensuing exemplary delivery of work.
- Cultivating and maintaining long term relationships with clients to become a “go-to” resource for keyman strategy knowledge.
- Engaging with PTC, FMSS, PHILCOMSAT, and Business Leaders to and coordinate business requirement gathering tasks and map design features to their requirements.
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.Conduct various types of interviews/focus groups (exit, stay, new hires, etc.); synthesize information and provide feedback.
- Serve as a project manager for various initiatives and/or serve as a strategic and tactical support role.
- Help drive engagement initiatives and team member experience.
- Leading practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Follow through on additional activities or responsibilities as requested by upper management.
- Utilize project management tools and techniques to improve execution and drive efficiencies.
- Championing and supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness for CIMS practitioners.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10 + years Cruise Industry and Digital Production Equipment experience
- Analytic skills (Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent understanding of the printing industry and processes (Digital)
- Excellent customer communications skills with the ability to multi-task projects
- Excellent team building skills
Education and Experience
- This position is remote.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EEO Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.