Mail & Fulfillment Tracking Specialist
Department: Nearsite/Managed Services
The Mail & Fulfillment Tracking Specialist is responsible for providing customer service, logistics and administrative support for one account within a major account team. This includes, but is not limited to, USPS mail processing/metering, weekly print job management, special print request processing, inkjet mail merges, consolidating and processing international mail distribution, logistics coordination, inter-office mail, and general activities.
Responsible for all activities supporting the printing and processing of both confidential and non-confidential financial client communications. Candidate must always be detail-oriented. Requires a constant focus on complete and timely service delivery for the client.
Looking ahead, once acclimated to the role, this person will be expected to become cross-trained for other team roles, so as to add value, increase experience, and to ultimately become capable to serve as backup for other team members.
This person in this role reports directly to the Traffic Coordinator, who is supported by the Account Director of the broader team.
Ink jet operations & Mail Services (merges)
- Responsible for Ink jetting, sorting and inserting envelopes
- Prepares envelopes for shipment
- Annotates Jobs, page counts and quantities into a spreadsheet for billing
- Verifies month end invoices
- Sorts, weighs and adds appropriate postage to all out-going First Class mail
- Prepares shipments for delivery to the Post Office
- Prepares Inter-Office mail for delivery to mail hubs
- Prepares monthly reclassification postage report
- Orders postage supplies
- Prepares mailing list through the use of various printers
- Bryce 30k Ink jet printer and/or Mail Merge
International Mail – IMEX Distribution via CMS
- Count mail pieces and place in carton.
- Seal carton and place on scale to obtain the weight. (Not quantity and weight on carton).
- Fill out vendor form and attach it to package(s).
- Take the carton(s) to shipping for evening pick-up.
Etrac (Inter-office mail)
- For any mail that is designated “inter-office”, the mail services associate will follow the steps.
- Seal all envelopes without meter.
- Place all envelopes on a designated box for Inter-office mail.
- Access dedicated courier service site and book the request for Inter-office mail location run(s).
- All mail is picked up by designated messenger each Thursday morning.
- Logs in and verify quantities for incoming prospectus deliveries.
- Stores material in the appropriate areas.
- Maintains inventory log for envelope stock, notifies supervisor when stock is low.
- Prepares old prospectus materials for archive or destruction.
- Empties recycle bin and trash receptacle, cleanliness of inner and outer work areas.
- Stocks paper/envelopes within work areas.
- Accurate and consistent data entry of daily work throughput.
- Open/close monthly job numbers.
- Provides monthly postage allocation file to Exela Technologies.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Comfortable with a high volume of manual work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctuality, reliability, as well as timeliness and accuracy of work are critical.
- Computer skills; Comfort with the MS Office suite.
- Personable with a professional presence and demeanor.
- Collaborative; able to work effectively across levels and teams.
- Schedule flexibility; may include occasional weekday overtime and weekend work (rare).
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with mail processing equipment, equipment, data entry for reporting.
Education and Experience
- High School degree with secondary education being a plus.
- Financial communications and fulfillment experience would be a plus.
- Experience following established standards and procedures.
The job is primarily performed in an enforced, restricted access area within a hybrid office/warehouse environment. We work in a dynamic, open, and sometimes loud space, in which a team of 6-8 people work. The workload is deadline driven on a daily basis (same day processing). There is little to no travel required for this role.
It is DG3 North America’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and to provide equal employment opportunity and individual growth opportunities to all Associates in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and Executive Orders as well as all implementing regulations.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.