Folding Operator (2nd Shift)
Looking for an experienced Folding Operator that can run 3 or more machines at the same time or running 2 machines while loading. Must be capable of minor repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Run 3 or more machines at the same time or running 2 machines while loading
- Minor repairs and preventive maintenance
- Operates and set folders with attachments, glue fold, multiple up work, score, gate, fold, trim and slit.
- Operates within the company productivity and quality goals
- Can approve own work, and can train and support staff
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and understand Job Tickets, communicate, and give instructions to the Box and Loader personnel on special requirements of certain jobs that is relayed to them by Supervisors.
- Physical ability to stand for 8 hours a day or more.
- Physical ability to lift and move products of up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis throughout the course of the entire shift.
- Constant turning, lifting, and bending throughout the shift
Education and Experience
- Must have 3 or more years’ experience in setup and operation and can perform minor repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Knowledge with MBO and Stahl Folding Machine is a plus
- HS Diploma
This job is performed in a fast-paced production environment. The environment can be stressful to meet deadlines and requires physical ability. There is also a large amount of squatting bending and lifting required. In the summer months the warehouse, although air conditioned, will be hot and humid. Because of the machinery the warehouse is also quite noisy and always requires hearing protection. During our peak season, our employees are also required to work a considerable amount of overtime.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
DG3 North America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All that qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran