Financial Print Service CSR
Department: Financial Client Services
Coordinates financial documents for typesetting, filing, printing and distribution. Serves as a liaison between production and sales and or customers.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements into detailed Workflow instructions and oversee workflow across multiple departments such as iXBRL tagging teams, Composition, Desktop, Prepress, Manufacturing, Mailing & Shipping.
- Responsible for researching and compiling all required data elements needed to prepare the appropriate electronic filing and/or composition of SEC EDGAR filings, prospectuses, annual reports and other financial compliance documents.
- Confer with customers and/or customer’s legal counsel throughout Composition to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. Ensure final documents are signed off and approved for print or positing to online systems.
- Coordinate production of printed documents and components with other internal plants and/or external vendors.
- Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root cause on issues that arise. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, conferring with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
- Maintain continuing education and training in new Financial Services platforms and technologies as they are implemented and introduced into the service offerings.
- Management and coordination of projects for new and existing clients including managing the client experience and interaction with other team members.
- May present internal and client presentations regarding Financial Services products and offerings relevant to specific client needs.
- Enter job specifications into production systems
- Proactively monitor completion of each project to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist with quality control by reviewing proofs
- Effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects with various deadlines at once
- Foster Teamwork
- Ensures open communication among different clients both internal and external
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage priorities independently
- Understanding of Financial Documents
- Knowledge of SEC Filing requirements and iXBRL
- A focus on service excellence
- Collaborative skills – able to work effectively with other team members and departments
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of Financial Print Operations, Client Services, Financial Services or related field experience
- Solid understanding of financial documents, including compliance, transactional and mutual funds
- Knowledge of SEC filing and reporting requirements
- Understanding of Composition and Manufacturing process
The job is performed in an office environment. Some work may be done in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment that may be noisy, hot and humid. The environment can be stressful at times with time and deadline pressures to complete multiple priorities. Minimal, less that 10% travel required.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EEO Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.