Digital Print Operator
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital print operator to work in a fast-paced, global graphic communications company that provides high quality output to corporate clients.
- Operate and maintain various digital print equipment, specifically:
- HP Indigo 10000
- HP T-Series Inkjet Web Press
- Follow strict color management procedures & maintenance schedules
- Assist in managing equipment consumables, parts, and paper inventory
- Perform light-bindery operations (ie: guillotine cutter, tabletop folder, foot pedal saddlestitcher, wire-o punch)
- Using company data collection system, record all production activities
- Work efficiently in a team environment
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- HP Indigo certification for 10,000 line of equipment
- Experience with quality control procedures for digital print output
- Knowledge of the production workflow and finishing processes within a digital print environment
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to operate and maintain multiple devices at once while not compromising on quality
- Ability to suggest best practices and more efficient methods for more efficient operations
Education and Experience
- High school diploma and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the printing industry with 5 years in digital printing.
- This position primarily resides in a digital print production environment, and requires standing for 90% of the day. The environment is fast paced and requires the candidate to constantly be multitasking.
Statement: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is DG3 North America’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and to provide equal employment opportunity and individual growth opportunities to all Associates in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and Executive Orders as well as all implementing regulations.