Digital Print Operator HP 12000 (3rd Shift)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital print operator to work in a fast-paced, global graphic communications company that provides high quality output to corporate clients.
- Operate and maintain various digital print equipment, specifically HP Indigo 12000
- Follow strict color management procedures & maintenance schedules
- Assist in managing equipment consumables, parts, and paper inventory
- Using company data collection system, record all production activities
- Work efficiently in a team environment
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Certification for HP Indigo 12000 line of equipment helpful
- Experience with quality control procedures for digital print output
- Knowledge of the production workflow and finishing processes within a digital print environment
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to suggest best practices and more efficient methods for more efficient operations
- Physical ability to stand for 8 hours a day or more
- Physical ability to lift and move paper products and supplies of up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis throughout the course of the entire shift.
- Constant turning, lifting and bending throughout the entire shift
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the printing industry with 5 years in digital printing.
This position primarily resides in a digital print production environment and requires standing for 90% of the day. The environment is fast paced and requires the candidate to constantly be multitasking.
Statement: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EEO Statement: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core DG3 values. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.