Argyle Strategic Account Manager
Argyle is a creative agency that focuses specifically on the advisory and design of effective shareholder materials. We are looking for Strategic Account Managers for both Western and Eastern Time Zones to oversee projects for our highest-profile clients.
A Strategic Account Manager’s role is focused on the successful coordination of investor communication projects (design and publication of Annual Reports, Proxy Statements, Sustainability Reports, websites…), for Fortune 500 clients.
The successful candidate will be trained on our tools and processes, and “best practices” in investor communications. From there, they will collaborate closely with internal resources (attorneys, designers, typesetting and print teams), to manage and navigate projects through the creative workflow to meet tight deadlines for our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account Management: oversee client projects from work inception, processing and execution, delivery, and completion
- Project Planning: ensure internal visibility of all anticipated client activity; share relevant updates with internal teams
- Quality Control Management: ensure that milestones and deliverables are precise, accurate and on-time, coach, and guide customers to better understand our processes
- Project Expertise: collaborate with Sales Team in demonstrations, conference calls, service level agreements and preparation of responses to RFPs
- Time Management: multi-task, prioritize client needs, balance simultaneous projects, coordinate conference calls and meetings
- Project Control: develop upsell opportunities where appropriate, ensure projects are delivered within timeframe and to the highest standards while assuming oversight responsibility for internal and external resources
- Project Review: ensure accurate invoices are issued in a timely manner, participate in client invoice negotiations, lead project reviews, participate in the development of case studies as appropriate
- Client Management: guide client expectations effectively and professionally, record significant client contacts, manage service level agreements, support in business renewal efforts
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Agency, corporate or educational experience in communications, a sensitivity to effective design.
- Understanding of a creative workflow and working with graphic designers
- Knowledge of Sustainability and Annual Report communications in print and on the web, familiarity with Proxy Statements a plus
- You must have a positive outlook and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detailed-oriented with a strong multi-tasking ability
Education and Experience
- Print experience and knowledge of SEC rules and regulations a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
The job may be performed remotely or at an onsite office environment as needed. The job can be stressful at time with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. Some travel to client locations required.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
It is DG3 North America’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and to provide equal employment opportunity and individual growth opportunities to all Associates in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and Executive Orders as well as all implementing regulations.