ACCOUNT SALES DIRECTOR
Argyle is a fast-growing creative communications firm offering end-to-end, in-house execution capabilities. Our experienced and passionate team is composed of attorneys, designers, project managers, thinkers, and web developers. We collaborate together around a process that encompasses drafting, editing, designing, and publishing across all digital and print channels. We are thrilled that communications prepared by Argyle have contributed to trustful relationships between our clients and their readers, whether investors, employees, or other stakeholders. In turn, our commitment to our clients has resulted in meaningful long-term relationships with some of the most respected public and private companies in the world.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values for our firm. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not allow discrimination based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.
Learn more at www.argyleteam.com.
We are looking for Account Sales Directors to continue our growth into Fortune 500 accounts.
An Account Sales Director’s role is focused on transforming an allocated list of prospects into active accounts and leading and growing relationships with clients. You will be responsible for prospect and client
sales strategy, presentations, closing and retention, with a realistic objective of managing ~$4M in revenue
within 2-3 years.
You will be trained on our tools and processes, and will be responsible for meeting an assigned quota of leads, proposals and revenue from assigned territories. We are looking for candidates with the following strengths and attributes:
- Planning and organization: you will collaborate with our marketing and lead generation teams to structure outreach to senior professionals (Investor Relations, Legal and Corporate Communications…).
- Pitches: presenting our offer to prospects and clients is a core component of this role that involves a review of background materials, preparing an oral presentation and presenting in a manner that is clear, compelling, and aligned with Argyle’s image.
- Curiosity: you will be expected to learn about your clients, our activity, our competition, and trends in corporate reporting.
- Determination and autonomy: a strong desire to be part of our firm and to exceed sales expectations.
- Negotiation: assume responsibility for fee discussions when quoting and invoicing projects.
- Reputation: The Account Sales Director is the first point of entry into Argyle and so pitches, presentations and proposals should be clear and convincing and should also communicate our culture and standards of excellence; even when we do not win, we seek to leave a positive impression.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous business to business sales experience, ideally in advertising, law, corporate reporting, PR or similar.
- Interest in corporate communications (Annual and Quarterly Reports, Proxy Statements, Sustainability Reports, Shareholder Meetings etc.).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and an aptitude for speaking with senior professionals.
- Comfort with Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and experience working with a CRM.
- Detailed-oriented with a strong multi-tasking ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Education and Experience
The job may be performed remotely or at an onsite office environment as needed. The job can be stressful at time with deadline pressure to complete multiple priorities. Some travel to client locations required.
Statement: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.